SELECTION PROCEDURE: Admission for all the above Master degree programmes shall be based on the qualifying marks in the under graduate programme/ entrance test/ group discussion and other methods as prescribed by the departments.
RESERVATION: Reservation of seats as per the Government of India / UGC norms. Tuition fee exempted for SC/ST students.
- HSC/SSLC/Matric Mark Statement
- U. G Degree Certificate (in the absence of Original Degree, a provisional certificate issued by the University). Admission thus granted will be regularised only on submission of the
- Original Degree Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended (in case such Certificate is not issued from the Institution last attended, a certificate stating the fact duly signed by the competent authority of that institution should be submitted).
- Community certificate
- Migration Certificate from the University/ Institution last attended